Date of promotion: 07th - 11th March 2022
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is run by Karma Technologies International Ltd (Karma), the creator of borofree. Karma’s address is Third Floor 126-134 Baker Street London, W1U 6UE, United Kingdom and any correspondence relating to this promotion should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility to Enter
2. The Promotion is open to eligible employees of Kuehne + Nagel, a registered employer who has signed up with borofree to offer borofree salary advances to their employees and who has been selected by borofree to participate in promotional events.
3. You must be an employee of an employer who has registered with borofree. You also must have completed the full sign-up process where you have opened a borofree account to be considered eligible.
4. A maximum of one registration on the borofree app per eligible employee is permitted.
5. The Promotion will give an eligible employee a chance of winning a £50 Amazon gift card to spend through the borofree app, providing the eligibility conditions have been met. The £50 Amazon gift card can be exchanged to another retailer available on the borofree app. To change your gift card, you must message a member of the borofree team at email@example.com to request for a different gift card before the gift card is applied to your account.
6. A maximum of one redemption per user is allowed.
7. To receive the £50 Amazon gift card, an eligible employee must complete the International Women’s Day quiz in order to stand a chance of winning a £50 Amazon gift card. They must also have completed their full registration process on the borofree app until account is verified.
8. The £50 Amazon gift card will be credited within 72 hours from completion of registration or account verification.
9. The credit is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
10. The promotional campaign will run from 07/03/2022 to 11/03/2022.
10. borofree and Karma reserve the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
11. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.