Date of promotion: 07 February - 18 February 2022
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is run by Karma Technologies International Ltd (Karma), the creator of borofree. Karma’s address is Third Floor 126-134 Baker Street London, W1U 6UE United Kingdom and any correspondence relating to this promotion should be addressed to email@example.com
Eligibility to enter
2. The Promotion is open to eligible employees of select employers.
3. A select employer, is a registered employer who has signed up with borofree to offer borofree salary advances to their employees and who has been selected by borofree to participate in promotional events.
4. You must be an employee of an employer who has registered with borofree. You also must have completed the full sign-up process where you have opened a borofree account to be considered eligible.
5. A maximum of one registration on the borofree app per eligible employee is permitted.
6. To qualify, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that you have completed your registration by 18th February 2022.
7. The Promotion will give an eligible employee a FREE £25 Just Eat Gift Card on the borofree app when you complete your full registration process on the borofree app providing the eligibility conditions have been made.
8. A maximum of one redemption per user is allowed.
9. To receive the £25 Just Eat gift card, an eligible employee must complete the registration process until account is verified.
10. The £25 Just Eat gift card will be credited within 72 working hours of completing the registration process on the borofree app.
11. The credit is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
12. The promotional campaign will run from 07 February - 18 February 2022.
13. borofree and Karma reserve the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
14. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.