Date of promotion: 15/10/2021 - 17/10/2021
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is run by Karma Technologies International Ltd (Karma), the creator of borofree. Karma’s address is 167 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 1AW and any correspondence relating to this promotion should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility to enter
2 .The Promotion is open to eligible employees of select employers.
3. A select employer, is a registered employer who has signed up with borofree to offer borofree salary advances to their employees and who has been selected by borofree to participate in promotional events.
4. You must be an employee of an employer who has registered with borofree. You also must have completed the full sign-up process where you have opened a borofree account to be considered eligible.
5. A maximum of one registration on the borofree app per eligible employee is permitted.
6. The Promotion will give an eligible employee a £10 ASDA gift card to spend through the borofree app providing the eligibility conditions (7) have been made.
7. To receive the £10 ASDA gift card, an eligible employee must advance a single £50 ASDA gift card in the borofree app within the campaign dates.
8. The promotional gift card (6) will be made available within the borofree app within 14 days of the qualifying advance (7) being made and is subject to the T&Cs of the retailer.
9. The employee must repay the qualifying £50 gift card on payday via the salary collection mechanism
10. The gift card is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
11. Only one promotional gift card (6) is available per individual
12. The promotional campaign will run from 15/10/2021 to 17/10/2021.
13. borofree and Karma reserve the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
14. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.